Ben O'Hara - Tuesday, May 10, 2011
AMPAL Presents BEHIND THE MUSIC
May 23rd, AMPAL (the Australian Music Publisher's Association) will be hosting a panel and music night at the Evelyn Hotel on Brunswick St, Fitzroy. The aim of the night is to provide local musicians, songwriters and music enthusiasts with some insight into the future of music through an expert panel discussion, made up of musicians and industry players. The panel will be answering questions and musing about the changing state of the music industry. If you are an aspiring musician wanting to get a break, or a hopeful industry professional seeking inside information you can't miss this exclusive event.
Panelists include Adalita (of Magic Dirt fame), Ian James (Mushroom Music Publishing), David Vodicka (Media Arts Lawyers/Rubber Records), Natalie Bell (Milefire Management), and Marianna Annas (ABC Music Publishing).
Adalita, currently touring nationally with her debut self-titled album, will be performing exclusively at the end of the evening's panel.
Tickets available from greentix.com.au, $10 presale, $12 at the door. Seating is very limited. Book now.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- The Suits will inherit the Earth, or History will teach us nothing.
- The 2011 AMPAL Event in Melbourne - AMPAL Presents BEHIND THE MUSIC
- Music Fans Vs Popular Culture Fans
- Rick Springfield is a Marketing Genius
- How to: Copyright Symbol
- Your music is your marketing
- The Dawn of the Independant Musician
- How much do I charge for...
- Tax deducations and musicians
- Sources of Finance for Bands