Mark Beard - Tuesday, June 08, 2010
It has been recently reported that Radiohead’s frontman Thom Yorke claims “pop is dead”
Being interviewed for the 'The Rax Active Citizenship Toolkit' Yorke reportedly said: "It will be only a matter of time - months rather than years - before the music business establishment completely folds"
The loss of the maintstream industry would be "no great loss to the world"
Plus telling musicians not to "tie themselves to the sinking ship".
Links reporting on Thom Yorkes commentshttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/thom-yorke-says-pop-is-dead_1145687
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- The Suits will inherit the Earth, or History will teach us nothing.
- The 2011 AMPAL Event in Melbourne - AMPAL Presents BEHIND THE MUSIC
- Music Fans Vs Popular Culture Fans
- Rick Springfield is a Marketing Genius
- How to: Copyright Symbol
- Your music is your marketing
- The Dawn of the Independant Musician
- How much do I charge for...
- Tax deducations and musicians
- Sources of Finance for Bands